We’ve had some lovely times of worship together: In the style of the French community of Taize, in the style of a Songs of Praise, and an open-air “Worship in the Woods”. Those who were there enjoyed the different worship environment/space, the elements of music, silence and sharing, and maybe also the informal style, the more relaxed touch to it and the fellowship we shared.
Please do come to our next services and mark them in your diary:
- October 13, 7:30pm at Highams Park URC : Worship around Holy Communion in the style of the Iona community
- November 24, 7:30pm at Woodford URC: Worship to reflect on the end of the Church Year
- January 5 2017, 11:00am Prayer Walk to greet the new calendar year, finishing with soup lunch @ Woodford Manse
- March 5, 7:30pm (with a Lent theme)
- April 27, 7:30pm (with a “new life”/Easter theme)
- June 29, 11:00am outdoor worship; songs of praise