This course is for people of all ages and covers questions to do with the end of life. It is open to people of any religion or no religion.
Each session will have a time of information/ input (sometimes with guest speakers), a time of exchange and learning from each other, a prayer and a time of sharing cake and tea/ coffee.
This course is free of charge. Donations welcome.
- 30 January - Why talk about death and dying?
- 6 February - Making a will, lasting power of attorney, financial considerations.
- 13 February - Legacy: The story of my life. How I’d like to be remembered.
- 20 February - Planning my (or someone else’s) funeral.
- 27 February - The last days. What happens when we die?
- 5 March - What comes next? Thoughts on “life after death”.
Location: St James' URC, Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9 5NG
Time: Thursdays 10:30 – 12:00
For more information or to sign up, please contact Rev Ulrike Bell on 020 8505 5542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.